Eureka Equinox 6 Tent Review
The Equinox is easy to set up, has a full coverage fly that is hooded over windows and brimmed over door for all weather air flow. Allowing maximum comfort and wind protection.
- Roomy hexagonal dome tent sleeps six (10′ by 11′ 8″ floor; 87 square foot area)
- Great for late-season camping or setting up at the beach
- Heavy-duty bathtub floor made of 4 ounce 210D oxford nylon that repels water
- One door and three large windows, hooded to protect against rain
- Center height of 79 inches; weighs 17 pounds